Assassins Creed Reminisce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All experiences of the past are being recalled

HomeAnimusLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Black Blood" here

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Black Blood
Recruit
Black Blood

Persona Status
Primary Weapon: Hammer
Secondary Weapon: -
Synchronization:
"Black Blood" here Left_bar_bleue100/100"Black Blood" here Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

"Black Blood" here Empty
PostSubject: "Black Blood" here   "Black Blood" here I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 4:16 am

Yeah I know, it's not the most innovative nick name either. But, it seemed like something that would've stuck. I didn't want to overthink a nick name and make it too complex for the nick name is given to my character by society.

Anyways, I joined the site because I'm an Assassin's Creed fanatic and after hours of searching, I couldn't really find an Assassin's Creed roleplay. The layout of the site is absolutely amazing. I can tell alot of effort has went into the forum.

I was going to join as an Assassin, but I should've guessed that there would be a Assassin/Templar ratio gap lol. I wanted to break away from the norm, and go with making a templar character.

Site looks great, just wanted to introduce myself before I made my character.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Urban
Recruit
Mr. Urban

Persona Status
Primary Weapon: -Short Blade
Synchronization:
"Black Blood" here Left_bar_bleue100/100"Black Blood" here Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

"Black Blood" here Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Black Blood" here   "Black Blood" here I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 4:31 am

Welcome Black Blood, and thanks for joining Reminisce. I am also a Assassin Creed fanatic, and yeah as of now with you there is a 2 to 2 ratio of assassin and templars, with one citizen that has yet to chose a side.

Have fun role playing here.

Back to top Go down
The Pariah
Admin
The Pariah

Persona Status
Primary Weapon: Cutlass
Synchronization:

"Black Blood" here Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Black Blood" here   "Black Blood" here I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 4:37 am

We all are Assassin Creed fanatics! I am very glad you joined and we will try to make your stay here the best experience you will get.
I'm glad you care about the ratio and fairness in assassins and templars ^_^

Have fun~
Back to top Go down
https://ac-reminisce.forumotion.com
Ethan
Recruit

Persona Status
Primary Weapon: Dagger
Synchronization:

"Black Blood" here Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Black Blood" here   "Black Blood" here I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 5:01 am

Welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
Black Blood
Recruit
Black Blood

Persona Status
Primary Weapon: Hammer
Synchronization:

"Black Blood" here Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Black Blood" here   "Black Blood" here I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 5:06 am

Thanks alot guys. Wink
Back to top Go down
Shin Bianchi
Recruit
Shin Bianchi

Persona Status
Primary Weapon: -
Synchronization:

"Black Blood" here Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Black Blood" here   "Black Blood" here I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:35 pm

Welcome, I haven't much to say because I'm new to. It's kind of hard to find a role play site for the game's you like. I hate it when you find a site and find out it's a discussion forum right after joining. I made that mistake a couple of times already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"Black Blood" here Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Black Blood" here   "Black Blood" here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Black Blood" here
Page 1 of 1