Black Blood
Recruit

Persona Status
Primary Weapon: Hammer
Secondary Weapon: -
Synchronization:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Loved game series?   Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:36 am

So it's pretty obvious that Assassin's creed is one of our favorite game series. What other game series fall into the line of your favorites? Or if that makes the decisions hard, what other game series do you like?

Resident Evil- I've played most, beat a couple. I remember when people thought that the original was one of the scariest, creepiest games around. I always hated going through that first hallway to meet the first zombie of the game. He slowly turns around from gnawing away at his victim. *Shudders.* But I loved most of the games, 1 was great, I absolutely loved 2, played 3, missed 4, loved 5. It even had its own movie spinoff which was alright. However, this series does tie in with my childhood, which I'm proud of.

Smackdown/ vs. Raw/ WWE series- I'm a wrestling mark lol. I like professional wrestling so it's only natural that I really enjoy the video game series. I've owned most, enjoyed all that I've owned. It's a great series, especially for fighter/wrestler/WWE lovers. I hope the new direction they're taking with WWE 12 is a great one.

Saints Row series- I love the whole gangsta feel. That added with total customization beyond your wildest dreams gives you one of the greatest game series of all time in my opinion anyways. I don't want to spoil anything for anyone that hasn't played the Saints Row games, but the fact that you're part of a gang trying to take over the city, you can customize your looks from head to toe, your car, your cribs, your gang, your voice amongst other things is just a winning combination I'm really excited about Saints Row: The Third.

GTA Series- Guess this one goes without say. What gamer hasn't heard of Grand Theft Auto? My favorite one so far has to be San Andreas, even though GTA IV had some great new features, it just wasn't as addicting as San Andreas for me. Then again, like I said, I'm a sucker for the gang type games. lol.

Just to list a few more without going too much into detail, these are some series that I've generally enjoyed. Some, not all lol.

DBZ games
Call of Duty series
Sims series
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Pariah
Admin

Persona Status
Primary Weapon: Cutlass
Synchronization:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Loved game series?   Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:46 am

Let's put it out of the way since we all know it ---> Assassin's Creed. The most I love about it is that it has everything realistic about it! The free running, clothing motion, fighting system, stealth and citizen reactions - it's all realistic and I love it.
Best game series EVER!

Grand Theft Auto series are also one of my favorite. I didn't actually like San Andreas much, probably because of the city that I never could get use to and I almost always got lost. My favorite was Vice City and then III.

Hitman. I like Hitman because of the stealth. It has always been my dream to play a stealth game where you need to act as normal as possible. Not carrying any weapons if you're a citizen, only special uniforms (like soldier, security or certain organization uniform) if you wish to carry a weapon that other NPCs can see. It's amazing.

Black Blood
Recruit

Persona Status
Primary Weapon: Hammer
Synchronization:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Loved game series?   Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:59 am

I think the only hitman game I've ever played is Blood Money. It was alright. Hitman does seem to be pretty popular though, I should check in with a couple of the games someday to see if it's my cup of tea lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Urban
Recruit

Persona Status
Primary Weapon: -Short Blade
Synchronization:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Loved game series?   Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:22 am

Idk if anyone else likes this as much as i do, but I just love Kh games.
Like the story, the combat, the Disney i kinda dont, like if KH was a bit more mature and all but its still good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loved game series?   

Back to top Go down

Loved game series?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1