Assassins Creed Reminisce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All experiences of the past are being recalled

HomeAnimusLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nothing is Free

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Pariah
Admin
The Pariah

Persona Status
Primary Weapon: Cutlass
Secondary Weapon: -
Synchronization:
Nothing is Free Left_bar_bleue100/100Nothing is Free Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Nothing is Free Empty
PostSubject: Nothing is Free   Nothing is Free I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 8:31 pm

(Year 1486. Leandro Spaventi De Fabrino age - 29. Before joining Templar Order) -PREQUEL-

With healed wound after an unlucky encounter Leandro was walking through the district of San Marco. He had recently arrived from Dorsoduro district seeking revenge for his stolen guitar and mostly - for almost killing him in a dark alley.
Leandro remembers only two things from this - last words by the culprit: "This guitar will be enough to sell and get last florins needed for a carriage to Florence!" and the face of culprit that moon revealed with it's white light.
The money Leandro spent on his guitar was last of money he could spare since all other money was required for food and other requirements to live. Now Leandro even will need to spend money for changing the bandages on his waist once in a while.
Leandro knew his current goal - get a horse to travel to Florence, which is a pretty long travel. Horse wouldn't be cheap meaning Leandro wouldn't be able to afford it. Hopefully the horse seller will be glad to take a trade.

Leandro walked along a crowd in the largest district of Venice searching for a horse stall near by. He looked left and right hoping to find something useful.
Back to top Go down
https://ac-reminisce.forumotion.com
Mr. Urban
Recruit
Mr. Urban

Persona Status
Primary Weapon: -Short Blade
Synchronization:

Nothing is Free Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing is Free   Nothing is Free I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:31 am

"Come one! Come all! Get your cavallo(horse) here!" A mid-age man said as he had his hands raised up and shouting. He would go up to mostly every other person that would walk by and ask. "Want a horse?" Everyone would walk away saying "No old man" and just keep on walking. Today was really a horrible day for the man to sell any of his horses. He wait back to his stall, as he sat down on a chair and opened up a bottle of wine. He poured it into a glass and took a slip. "No one wants a horse..god damn it." He said as he looked at everyone passing by him, all prefect buyers and spenders to get some money from them.
Back to top Go down
The Pariah
Admin
The Pariah

Persona Status
Synchronization:

Nothing is Free Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing is Free   Nothing is Free I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:50 am

Leandro heard horse selling advertising with his both ears the first time it was shout out. He turned to the side where he heard the yelling and slowly started moving to the side while gently pushing the crowd to the sides. The voice became louder and louder indicating that Leandro was getting closer to his target.
Now he could finally see the horse shopkeeper standing right in front of him while still being few meters away. Leandro went closer to the man seeing him giving up a bit and sitting down.
Walking to the stall, Leandro knocked three fast times on a pillar that was holding the stall up. He then proceed to lean against it with one of his arms bent and placed up making his armpit face the pillar. "Hello? May you have a horse for a trade?" Leandro asked in a deep and serious voice with Italian accent. He had his eyes on the shopkeeper.

Leandro took a sniff that couldn't be seen of wine that was in reach of his hand. Leandro's favorite drink - wine in an elegant glass. Hopefully this guy had elegant glasses but Leandro can drink from any glass or cup anyways, as long as it's a good wine.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Urban
Recruit
Mr. Urban

Persona Status
Synchronization:

Nothing is Free Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing is Free   Nothing is Free I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:00 am

The man took various slips of his wine that was in a glass but not a good looking one, since he was a man that sold horses not really a expensive job or a great pay. Since where would he get his horse from, yes he sold them at a higher price then he paid for them but still didn't make a fortune anyway. He looked up as he heard the knocks as he saw a man with a strong Italian accent, the man was Italian but had a soft accent. He stood up as he heard about the trade for a horse. "What do I get?" He asked. He placed his glass down as he was happy to sell a horse right now even if he gave up earlier.
Back to top Go down
The Pariah
Admin
The Pariah

Persona Status
Synchronization:

Nothing is Free Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing is Free   Nothing is Free I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 8:25 pm

Leandro stopped leaning against the pillar and placed his hands by sides.
"My services," He kept speaking in his deep voice and Italian accent. As a gesture Leandro raised one of his arms half way up with palm open and facing up. "I don't have money to buy a horse," Leandro nodded his head to sides, "neither do I have anything worth trading for the horse. But I have skill that you might put to work that will result in a pay - giving me a horse."

Leandro was really hoping this offer would be accepted, it wasn't anything great but sometimes work can increase one's popularity, incomes and so on. It's like they say - better two than one.
If this offer wouldn't be accepted, then though times will strike Leandro. In any case he would still seek revenge but this time it would be much harder and longer. Hopefully the shopkeeper will be willing to take this offer.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Urban
Recruit
Mr. Urban

Persona Status
Synchronization:

Nothing is Free Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing is Free   Nothing is Free I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 12:26 am

The man thought about this young man's deal. "Your services..huh? You know what I'll take you. I do need help around keeping things clean around this place. And I can use you for everything else I can't do" The man said as he moved his hand out in the open to give the guy a handshake. "Deal, you work for me, I pay you and later you can use that pay to buy a horse from me." He said as he sat down afterwards, he took a slip of his wine before he whispered. "To the far left, there are faster horses..pick one out of there." He said at the end. He was happy he finally got a worker around here, and he was cheap too. Since the young man had to pay him back for using his horse. Everything was looking up for the man.
Back to top Go down
The Pariah
Admin
The Pariah

Persona Status
Synchronization:

Nothing is Free Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing is Free   Nothing is Free I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 12:51 am

Leandro turned to far left to check the horses from range. After a few second look, Leandro spoke: "Do you have any horses that are pretty fast but also are good at balancing. You know - horses that are hard to knock over." Leandro kept staring at the horses to see if he found a horse he likes.
These all horses looked great so the job probably wouldn't be easy or he would need to work for a long while before getting a horse. The revenge he had in his mind was bigger than laziness in his mind. It's a sin - yes but at least that revenge will clear the world from one more criminal. A favor - Leandro likes to say.

"And what will be the first job you can give me?" Leandro said placing his palm on handle of cutlass and turning head to the shopkeeper. The handle touch of cutlass wasn't a preparing to pull it out, it was just a simple 'leaning hand against an object'
Back to top Go down
Mr. Urban
Recruit
Mr. Urban

Persona Status
Synchronization:

Nothing is Free Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing is Free   Nothing is Free I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 12:58 am

The man stood up as he kept the glass of wine in his hand as he walked over to the stalls of horses. "Strong and fast one eh.." He thought as he looked at his few horses he had. "Then you would want this fine breed of horse, but it's going to be 2000 ƒ." He said as he placed his hand on to a white horse. "This is the one you want" He said again as he took another slip of his wine. He then petted the horse as he walked away and looked back at the man. "First job? cleaning this place up..the horses sure do eat a lot of hay don't they" He said as he laughed out loud. (First lol recorded in history). The man noticed the cutlass the man said, as he finally understood everything. "You're off to kill a man, am I correct?" He said.
Back to top Go down
The Pariah
Admin
The Pariah

Persona Status
Synchronization:

Nothing is Free Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing is Free   Nothing is Free I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 4:40 am

"Not at all," Leandro replied looking forward to the horses, "I don't want any trouble. It's easy to die these days." Leandro looked left and right to find the tool he is suppose to clean the messy place up.
He didn't really want to do this job but then again - he is full of wrath and revenge is pretty much only thing that would satisfy him. Words is not enough of how Leandro would describe people like the one he is chasing after.

"So, where is the tool I'm suppose to clean this place up with?" Leandro finally asked after he couldn't find it himself,
Back to top Go down
Mr. Urban
Recruit
Mr. Urban

Persona Status
Synchronization:

Nothing is Free Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing is Free   Nothing is Free I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:42 am

The man took his last slip of his wine as he placed the glass on the table. He then walked over to behind the horse stalls as he pulled out a broom. "Here you use, this is the only thing I have honestly" He said as he hand the man the broom. He then sat down back down on his chair as he offered a man a drink. "Before you go to work, want a drink?" He asked as he poured another glass for himself, and then held the bottle of wine over another glass waiting for the man's answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nothing is Free Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing is Free   Nothing is Free I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nothing is Free
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassins Creed Reminisce :: Italy :: Venice :: San Marco District-
Jump to: