Assassins Creed Reminisce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All experiences of the past are being recalled

HomeAnimusLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moving Up In Life

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Urban
Recruit
Mr. Urban

Persona Status
Primary Weapon: -Short Blade
Secondary Weapon: -
Synchronization:
Moving Up In Life Left_bar_bleue100/100Moving Up In Life Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Moving Up In Life Empty
PostSubject: Moving Up In Life   Moving Up In Life I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:07 am

Alek was walking peacefully in the Santa Maria Novella District, as he had his hands in his pockets, but was on high alert from everyone. He received his letter from the Brotherhood to meet a man, and get some certain directions from him so that he might became a solider of the Brotherhood. Alek was walking through the streets of the district, trying to find someone in assassin robes so that he may talk to him. Alek finally found Gustavo nearby a bench as he was sitting on it, waiting for Alek to appear. Alek sat next to him and looked at the ground. "Gustavo..?" He said waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
The Pariah
Admin
The Pariah

Persona Status
Primary Weapon: Cutlass
Synchronization:
Moving Up In Life Left_bar_bleue100/100Moving Up In Life Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Moving Up In Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Up In Life   Moving Up In Life I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 10:43 pm

"Alek, glad to see you!" Gustavo replied leaning back and stretching his arms from waiting. "The Order told me to meet you here by bench and give you some tasks," Gustavo continued talking slowly going back to the original position
He slipped his wrinkly, old hand inside robes. For few seconds he tried to find something, which he pulled out. It was an envelope sealed with a red mark. "Deliver this to Alonzo Caffarelli in this same district. Address of his house is on other side of envelope," Gustavo finished slowly slipping the envelope to Alek.

This location was crawling with many guards walking around in pairs guarding the area. This made the current location not good for any suspicious actions.
Back to top Go down
https://ac-reminisce.forumotion.com
Mr. Urban
Recruit
Mr. Urban

Persona Status
Synchronization:

Moving Up In Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Up In Life   Moving Up In Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 1:24 am

Alek looked at the envelope for a while and then looked at up at Gustavo. "Alright, Ill get this envelope to Alonzo." Alek said as he stood up nodded to Gustavo, thanking him. Alek then heard back into the streets of the district to think of a plan. He was a bit suspicious, Why would someone apart of the brotherhood, be in a guarded area. He must be a spy or something Alek thought as he kept on walking pass some people, blending in with the coward. Alek was thinking about how much guards would there be, and he had a perfect plan. He was going to find a tall building he got scout on, as he would then use his eagle vision to lock on, and pin-point every guard. Hopefully that was going to work, Alek then reached the Basilica Di San Lorenzo, the largest churches in this district. He reached the church but was inside a coward of people just making sure there wasn't any guards around.
Back to top Go down
The Pariah
Admin
The Pariah

Persona Status
Synchronization:

Moving Up In Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Up In Life   Moving Up In Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 5:04 am

Gustavo kept sitting at the bench waiting for Alek's return with big patience and rubbing hands while waiting.
Meanwhile the guards were on lookout almost everywhere in the area. Walking with big, heavy spears that required years of training before becoming master with it. Somewhere there were light guards, with barely any armor and just a pretty uniform and a sharp cutlass. The guards would alert on any suspicious move such as climbing or walking on rooftops and those would be considered an enemy. They are fully aware that Assassin Order were very skilled on free running meaning that there is a high chance a person that is on rooftops and is not a guard could be an assassin.
If Alek would try to climb up on a church, guards would notice him on almost an instant.

Nevertheless, because of large amount of guards in the area with Gustavo there were barely any on other side of district - where Alek must deliver his envelope. His delivery shouldn't cause much troubles after he goes out of current area with the guards.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Urban
Recruit
Mr. Urban

Persona Status
Synchronization:

Moving Up In Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Up In Life   Moving Up In Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 5:33 am

Alek looked at everyone and was thinking about his previous plan. "If I get up there, I would be spotted quite easily...Ill stay on the ground and try and find Alonzo" Alek saw a group of people as he gently walked towards them to keep cover, as he followed them he thought about what he could do, he pulled out the envelope and turned it around as he read where the address was. He then placed it back inside his pocket as he now knew where Alonzo was. He stayed in the group of people until he saw a bench as he got out of the group and sat on the bench trying to look normal and not suspicious. He looked around as he was waiting to see any guards walking by, so he might notice a pattern.
Back to top Go down
The Pariah
Admin
The Pariah

Persona Status
Synchronization:

Moving Up In Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Up In Life   Moving Up In Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 6:01 am

There were guards in pairs (usually from same types) walking around in circles in the area while looking up and down. Sometimes a team up with three or even four soldiers were made either because of friendship or some battle tactic.
Two guards wearing light uniforms with loosen leggings but tight torso, they had sharp cutlass put in sword pocket that was attached to the waist. First one passed by the bench where Alek was sitting only three seconds before the second guard passed by. After walking five more meters forward, they stopped, turned to each other and began a politic discussion.
Meanwhile a guard wearing metal armor all around body and a heavy mace in one hand and long spear in other hand was standing right beside the bench where Alek was sitting while watching forward and because of the helmet he couldn't see what was happening to sides unless he hear any suspicious sounds.

There were many other guards walking through the crowds or standing on rooftops moving and changing positions so often that it was near impossible to memorize it all.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Urban
Recruit
Mr. Urban

Persona Status
Synchronization:

Moving Up In Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Up In Life   Moving Up In Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 8:08 am

"Alright change of plans again...too many guards to watch them all Alek thought as he stood up and calmly walked passed the heavy guard, as he headed over to a tailor nearby. "Hello, how much would this painting be?" He asked as he was trying to blend with everyone, trying to seem all normal. "It just 500 Æ’ but for you sir, it will be 475 Æ’. Huh..?" Alek looked at him with a stupid look. "Nah, no thanks.." "trying to hustle me..screw you" He thought as he walked away from the tailor, as he gently moved around to group of people to another. He once in a while would stop and look at shops and stood around just looking like if he was shopping.
Back to top Go down
The Pariah
Admin
The Pariah

Persona Status
Synchronization:

Moving Up In Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Up In Life   Moving Up In Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 7:01 pm

Meanwhile in Alonzo Caffarelli's address he was inside his house while sitting on a wooden stool at empty wooden table. He was currently thinking about his life and plans on where to go with it and so on. But most of all he was thinking where is the letter he was suppose to receive today. It wasn't here and it was about time for it to arrive.

In area where Alek stood the guards continued their daily guarding around the city only at rare times stopping for a very short, mature discussion on such things as politics, religions or economy. Even though that was pretty much not allowed to be done during the job but - who was there to report them?
And just like guards did their daily life, the citizens of the city also didn't do anything special today other than hanging out, shopping or working either for delivery, transporting resources, selling their stuff and so on.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Urban
Recruit
Mr. Urban

Persona Status
Synchronization:

Moving Up In Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Up In Life   Moving Up In Life I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 7:38 am

Alek kept on using his method of just blending in and being like everyone else. He was just blocks away from Alonzo's house. As he kept on walking ahead, he had his hands in his pockets as he held the letter in his left hand inside of his pocket. As he finally reached the house he was suppose to deliver the letter, he knocked on the door waiting for an answer from Alonzo.
Back to top Go down
The Pariah
Admin
The Pariah

Persona Status
Synchronization:

Moving Up In Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Up In Life   Moving Up In Life I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 9:04 pm

Very quiet and moderate speed footsteps were heard from behind the door getting louder, meaning - something or someone is getting closer. The door made a unpleasant squeak as the door a bit opened leaving only a small opening large enough to fit an eye. "Who's there?" a trembling but quiet voice came from the opening as an eye was looking out of it on Alek.

Alonzo had been waiting for Alek a while now and he was expecting this man to be the delivery man for letter he was suppose to receive. Nevertheless, Alonzo is a cautious guy and is always scared from bad news or attackers dashing through the door killing him or taking him as a slave.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Urban
Recruit
Mr. Urban

Persona Status
Synchronization:

Moving Up In Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Up In Life   Moving Up In Life I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 11:38 pm

"Gustavo, sent me to deliver this letter to you." Alek said as he pulled out the letter from his pocket and kept it in the air. He was going to give it to the man, but he was also cautious that this man might not be Alonzo. "Are you Alonzo?" Alek asked as he was prepared to attack, if it wasn't Alonzo and was a templar. Alek stood outside still, as he was waiting for the answer, and hopefully the right answer. He carefully looked to each of the sides, as he looked for any guards coming that were walking by.
Back to top Go down
The Pariah
Admin
The Pariah

Persona Status
Synchronization:

Moving Up In Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Up In Life   Moving Up In Life I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 3:58 am

"Yes, I'm Alonzo!" Alonzo spoke as he reached his hand out of the opening with open palm and waiting for the envelope to be given in his hands. His voice still kept being quiet and weak.
In surrounding area there were no guards to be seen, except some voices of discussing yet another subject of daily life in Florence.
The voices were pretty deep voices and sometimes beautiful sound of metal clashing was heard when one metal gently hits other.

From other side a shadow of light armor soldier was coming scouting the surroundings for any crime or disturbance in the city. He wasn't too cautious about everything since there hasn't been much disturbance lately and the city streets are usually quiet.
In own job as a guard, the soldier hasn't seen anything more than people shopping or taking a walk, delivery people sending mail or any certain item. Sometimes he sees few horses go past him as tourists arrive.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Urban
Recruit
Mr. Urban

Persona Status
Synchronization:

Moving Up In Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Up In Life   Moving Up In Life I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 5:15 am

Alek nodded to Alonzo as he handed him the letter, "May I come in?" He asked as he wanted to get in before anything happened outside. Alek was kinda worried about if anyone was going to spot him and ask what he was doing. But he had faith that nothing would really happen, and if anything did he had a plan to get himself out of it. Alek still waited outside for Alonzo to either allow him to enter his house or tell him his last and final task.
Back to top Go down
The Pariah
Admin
The Pariah

Persona Status
Synchronization:

Moving Up In Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Up In Life   Moving Up In Life I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:35 am

"I can't," Alonzo's eye looked left and right before shutting the door closed with force (Alonzo wanted to close the door faster) and locking it with a key. Before he went away through door he said his final words: "I'm sorry, too busy!" After that only footsteps walking away were heard outside of the door.
Alonzo went over to his wooden table and opened the envelope.

After Alonzo had shut the door with force it triggered a paper fall off from roof that was pretty low so the force could reach the paper. The paper was slowly falling down right in front of Alek's own eyes. It could be seen that there was something written with black ink on it.
Just then the soldier that was around the corner earlier appeared and walked past Alek dropping a look on him. "I hope that man isn't doing anything rough," the soldier said at himself quietly before continuing his scouting.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Urban
Recruit
Mr. Urban

Persona Status
Synchronization:

Moving Up In Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Up In Life   Moving Up In Life I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:47 am

"But.." Alek said as he saw the door close in front of him with force. "I guess whatever..?" He said as he was about to turn around and leave, but before he did he saw a letter floating down in front of him. He took it as he saw something was written on it. He held it in his right hand as he then heard a guard walk pass and said something. Alek nodded to him and smiled as he saw the guard leaving after he spoke to Alek. He looked down at the paper as he read what was on the paper...
Back to top Go down
The Pariah
Admin
The Pariah

Persona Status
Synchronization:

Moving Up In Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Up In Life   Moving Up In Life I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:00 am

"If you're reading this message then the delivery was probably a success. We predicted every single movement of Alonzo knowing in where he has gotten himself into. A week ago he was gonna be killed and robbed by a gang of bandits in desperate mood Alonzo promised to give them twice as much as he had with him now. Alonzo knew that he could never get so much money but it was a life savior for a moment.
Today is the day bandits want their money.
Yesterday Alonzo turned to Assassin Order to save him. We do not know where this gang is and neither are they going to reveal themselves if Alonzo was not alone.
After few minutes after receiving the envelope Alonzo will leave the house.
Your task is to follow Alonzo without getting noticed by Alonzo himself, neither must anyone else - citizens, guards see anything suspicious about you following Alonzo.
Once you find Alonzo and a gang of suspicious bandits, assassinate the bandits and save Alonzo. Then return back to me - Gustavo.

~ Gustavo"

The letter said word to word.
Suddenly a noise of key being put into door from inside of Alonzo's house was heard. Alonzo was about to leave the house.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Urban
Recruit
Mr. Urban

Persona Status
Synchronization:

Moving Up In Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Up In Life   Moving Up In Life I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:08 am

Alek read the letter for every word it said to correctly know what to do or how to do this mission. He placed the paper inside his pocket as he heard a door about to be open. "Guess time to go.." (Walk in slow-motion So you still look awesome.) Alek walked out of the street he was in as he was now in a major gathering center for all of the citizens and guards. There he stood trying to see if he could spot Alonzo and start his mission. "Come on..where are you.." He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
The Pariah
Admin
The Pariah

Persona Status
Synchronization:

Moving Up In Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Up In Life   Moving Up In Life I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 8:16 pm

Alonzo unlocked his house door opening the door. He went outside, closed the door and this time locked it from the outside. He dropped a glance to left and right to make sure there was no danger near or nobody was following him.
Alonzo was still holding the envelope in his hand but this time it was opened. After reading the envelope that followed:

"Go to alley at Santa Maria Novella and San Marco District border, then find a dark alley near by and go inside.
Bandits that are terrorizing you will stop right there and then.

~ Assassin's Order
"

Not wanting to leave it behind, Alonzo dropped the envelope in his large coat pocket and slowly went towards his destination while keeping an eye out for any followers, danger.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Urban
Recruit
Mr. Urban

Persona Status
Synchronization:

Moving Up In Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Up In Life   Moving Up In Life I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 12:31 am

Alek had his hands on his side inside his pockets waiting for a glimpse of Alonzo so that he may follow him. He finally saw Alonzo as he remembered him wearing a large coat, when they first meet each other at his door. Alek said nothing and thought nothing as he was now on his mission to protect Alonzo and yet not be spotted. Alek left Alonzo to walk a couple of paces in front of him so that he can get a head start. Alek then finally started to walk through couple of people as he got near Alonzo's back door. He then turned around as he still had Alonzo in his sights. But didn't want to get to close or anything. Alek then started to walk slowly, blending in with cowards of people.
Back to top Go down
The Pariah
Admin
The Pariah

Persona Status
Synchronization:

Moving Up In Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Up In Life   Moving Up In Life I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 12:46 am

Alonzo kept walking his path to where the envelope said him to go. He repeatedly looked left and right and a bit back to see if nobody was following him or that looked dangerous.
Brave was the last word to describe Alonzo, he was always scared from any danger or people that looked hostile. There was almost nobody with such fear like him. But that wasn't really bad, not really. Fear protected him lots of times, one time after being too scared to go past two men that looked hostile he took a longer path around them. Later he found out that the both men were criminals that attacked the citizens.
From that day his fear even grew bigger.
Alonzo kept walking forward. Soon he stopped and turned around looking in crowd where Alek was after getting a weird feeling he was being watched.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Urban
Recruit
Mr. Urban

Persona Status
Synchronization:

Moving Up In Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Up In Life   Moving Up In Life I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 1:03 am

Alek kept on following Alonzo, but each time he would look left or right. Alek would duck his head and turn around, as he would be facing a store owner and it would look like if he was shopping. Alek was on the right of the street, where most of the stores were. This was a good plan for him to look normal as if he was shopping all the time and not following anyone. He then kept walking as Alonzo walked, but as soon as he turned around and looked into the crowd of people, that Alek was in. He bend down to the ground as he would be out of the vision of Alonzo, as he pretended if he dropped a gold coin, which in this time he actually did. So that he may not be suspicious to bend down for nothing.
Back to top Go down
The Pariah
Admin
The Pariah

Persona Status
Synchronization:

Moving Up In Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Up In Life   Moving Up In Life I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:28 am

Alonzo soon reached the dark alley. He turned his head left and right before going inside the dark alley where he would be seen no more by those who are outside. Without much hesitating much he went inside even if he was a coward. Getting rid of the bandits was important for him and if the Assassin Order said him to do it, he did it.
For few seconds there was nothing coming out of the dark alley and it seemed like nothing was happening inside.
"Help!" a screaming voice came from the dark alley, "help!" Alonzo was seen almost running out of the alley but was grabbed by his coat and pulled back in. "So, you don't have the money then?" another voice was heard from inside of the alley that seemed very threatening to Alonzo and his life.

The bandits had attacked Alonzo and they were near killing Alonzo and ending his life for owning them a fortune.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Urban
Recruit
Mr. Urban

Persona Status
Synchronization:

Moving Up In Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Up In Life   Moving Up In Life I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:36 am

Alek still was following Alonzo perfectly without being spotted or seen to be suspicious by any guards or citizens. Alek then saw Alonzo head into a dark alley, this made Alek quickly think about the letter. "This must be the place.." He thought as he gently pushed everyone out of the way and was at the corner of the dark alley, as he peeked around it and saw the bandits and Alonzo screaming for help. Alek pulled out his short blade with his left hand as he pulled out three throwing knives with his right hand. Alek tried to hear and pin point where each of the bandits were or at less guess. With what Alek heard just before, there must be a bandit on top of Alonzo beating him up, while maybe there was two around that guy, beating Alonzo as well. He then used his short blade as a reflection to see and get a better view, he was right about the three and now he was going to make his move. He rolled around the corner of the alley, as he threw the 3 throwing knives at the bandits. He got closer as he ran as fast as he could trying to reach Alonzo and pull him back with Alek, so that he would be protected.
Back to top Go down
The Pariah
Admin
The Pariah

Persona Status
Synchronization:

Moving Up In Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Up In Life   Moving Up In Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 4:58 am

In the alley there were five bandits who were surrounding Alonzo. They all had a bandana around mouth and head hiding their faces and identities that didn't really matter much anyways since they all would need to be killed right at this spot.
One of the bandits had a small but still deadly mace, second had a spear, third had a short blade, fourth and fifth had crossbows.
Alonzo was being pushed against a wall and with a short blade held to it's neck by one of the bandits. This made Alonzo as reaction grab the bandit's hand that was holding him to wall and try to get out but he couldn't do so due to being too weak to free himself from bandit's strength.
The three knowing knives that were thrown were evaded, the one that was thrown at bandit who held Alonzo jumped back. Other bandit dodged too but third one that was holding a crossbow got shot in shoulder.
The crossbow bandit pulled throwing knife out of his shoulder and was now slowed down by the effect of throwing knife. Not only that but the bandit was bleeding. With other hand the bandit aimed at the assassin and shot his arrow but his arm was trembling and aim was bad plus he raised the crossbow very slowly.

All other bandits were ready to fight off this assassin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moving Up In Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Up In Life   Moving Up In Life I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving Up In Life
Page 1 of 1