Assassins Creed Reminisce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All experiences of the past are being recalled

HomeAnimusLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mercenaries, Yes or No?

Go down 
3 posters

Should we add mercenaries function?
Yes
Mercenaries, Yes or No? I_vote_lcap100%Mercenaries, Yes or No? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
No
Mercenaries, Yes or No? I_vote_lcap0%Mercenaries, Yes or No? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
The Pariah
Admin
The Pariah

Persona Status
Primary Weapon: Cutlass
Secondary Weapon: -
Synchronization:
Mercenaries, Yes or No? Left_bar_bleue100/100Mercenaries, Yes or No? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Mercenaries, Yes or No? Empty
PostSubject: Mercenaries, Yes or No?   Mercenaries, Yes or No? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:33 am

A small idea is a function of using NPC mercenaries.
Basically mercenaries could be hired with florins on missions. (You won't be able to send mercenaries on players) Like use mercenaries to assassinate the target for you, or use them to kill the guards, distract the guards. You can even use mercenaries to deliver something for you, steal something (if the goal objective is to steal) and so on.

They are basically like your servants for one mission.

Some people might like this idea, some not.
So, yes or no?
Back to top Go down
https://ac-reminisce.forumotion.com
Black Blood
Recruit
Black Blood

Persona Status
Primary Weapon: Hammer
Synchronization:
Mercenaries, Yes or No? Left_bar_bleue100/100Mercenaries, Yes or No? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries, Yes or No?   Mercenaries, Yes or No? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 5:02 am

Personally, I wouldn't see any problem here. It could only help with single player missions. As long as players can't use them on eachother, there shouldn't be much of an issue here. As long as people don't overuse mercenaries to complete their missions.
Back to top Go down
The Pariah
Admin
The Pariah

Persona Status
Synchronization:

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries, Yes or No?   Mercenaries, Yes or No? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 5:51 am

Alright, thanks.
So, mercenaries should be expensive or/and pretty weak.
Like in strength 2 mercenaries = 1 NPC enemy soldier.
Back to top Go down
Black Blood
Recruit
Black Blood

Persona Status
Primary Weapon: Hammer
Synchronization:

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries, Yes or No?   Mercenaries, Yes or No? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 6:05 am

Mercenaries should never be allowed to defeat any main targets. 150f is acceptable imo, mercenaries can be as strong as NPC I guess. But they should only be allowed to kill only so many people per mission (3 kills per mercenary? After 3 they retreat from battle or die in battle), and can't kill the main targets of any mission.

Just my opinion btw.
Back to top Go down
The Pariah
Admin
The Pariah

Persona Status
Synchronization:

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries, Yes or No?   Mercenaries, Yes or No? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:39 pm

Anyone else would like to throw out his or her opinions?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Urban
Recruit
Mr. Urban

Persona Status
Primary Weapon: -Short Blade
Synchronization:

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries, Yes or No?   Mercenaries, Yes or No? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 11:51 pm

Black Blood makes a good point, b.c if they were all strong and mighty, everyone with money can just use them over and over again. And that wont be so much fun. So mostly I agree with Black Blood.
Back to top Go down
The Pariah
Admin
The Pariah

Persona Status
Synchronization:

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries, Yes or No?   Mercenaries, Yes or No? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:43 am

Should mercenaries be available after a certain rank or should even recruits be capable of using them?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Urban
Recruit
Mr. Urban

Persona Status
Primary Weapon: -Short Blade
Synchronization:

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries, Yes or No?   Mercenaries, Yes or No? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:49 am

Certain Rank I would think unless again the mercenaries r like weak enough to do anything really.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries, Yes or No?   Mercenaries, Yes or No? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mercenaries, Yes or No?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassins Creed Reminisce :: Assassins Creed Reminiscne :: Announcements-
Jump to: